Safety StandardsWe recognize that our people are our best asset, and their safety, both in the field and out, is our top priority.
Safety Training Programs
At TLC Rail Services we take safety seriously. All employees are thoroughly screened and trained to ensure they are able to complete the job safely. Our safety training includes but not limited to:
- 40-hour HAZWOPER
- FRA Safety Training
- OSHA® 10 & 30 Hour for General Industry
- Hazardous Communication
- CSX® Roadway Worker Protection | Contractor Safety
- Norfolk Southern® – Roadway Worker Training | Contractor Safety
- First Aid | CPR | AED | Bloodborne Pathogens
- Confined Space Entry & Rescue
- PCB Awareness
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential® (TWIC®) Approved Drivers
TLC Rail Services is a subsidiary of INSERV, Inc., a privately held company located in Mishawaka, Indiana that specializes in environmental, industrial, and construction services. INSERV, Inc. maintains General Liability, Contractors Liability, and Pollution Liability coverage of $10M.